The Membership Services Manager is responsible for ensuring that all gyms are consistently clean, crisp and friendly. The Operations Manager will role-model the company's values and culture.
- Ensure consistent service excellence by all team members, resulting in a clean, crisp and friendly environment and culture.
- Provide high quality customer service in a fast-paced, energetic environment
- Lead team to achieve total fitness experience for all members
- Hire, train, encourage team members to deliver Gold’s Gym’s service promise consistently.
- Provide and maintain the highest level of customer service through personal actions and development of staff
- Effective, professional labor management.
- Provide effective decision making in regard to customer service issues
- Responsible for managing and receiving orders through the PO system for Retail & Concessions, office supplies, printing & forms and small equipment.
- Responsible for the monthly Inventory process to be completed accurately and on time.
- Manages the Retail & Concession sales procedures for the gym.
- Responsible for control of cash deposit, ensuring daily deposits are made on time and follows all Cash Management procedures.
- Manage/process cancellation, following procedures in place to retain member.
- Hires, trains and supervises membership services team associates for the Front Desk and Kids Club Departments
- Ensures that all front desk systems are followed, such as proper Member Check-in, Telephone Inquiry, Guest Registration, Cash Handling, Replacement of Member ID Card, Delinquent Account Procedures, Account Change requests, Travel/Guest passes, Membership Addendum completion with accuracy.
- Assists with bi-weekly payroll to ensure all missed punches are corrected and submitted on time with payroll signed off by indicated deadline.
- Assists with management of NPS surveys to ensure all member concerns are addressed in a timely manner.
- Provide effective decision making regarding customer service issues.
- Ensures that all member and team member incidents are properly documented.
- Ability to work outside normal work hours when dictated by work load.
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in business or related field preferred
- Operating knowledge of the MSOffice application.
- Ability to learn new data systems as required.
- Strong sales focus and ability to drive revenues
- Strong customer service orientation with proven results
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
Ability to train and develop employees on a variety of company systems and procedures
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)