The Membership Services Manager is responsible for ensuring that all gyms are consistently clean, crisp and friendly. The Operations Manager will role-model the company's values and culture.
- Ensure consistent service excellence by all team members, resulting in a clean, crisp and friendly environment and culture.
- Provide high quality customer service in a fast-paced, energetic environment
- Lead team to achieve total fitness experience for all members
- Hire, train, encourage team members to deliver Gold’s Gym’s service promise consistently.
- Provide and maintain the highest level of customer service through personal actions and development of staff
- Effective, professional labor management.
- Provide effective decision making in regard to customer service issues
- Responsible for managing and receiving orders through the PO system for Retail & Concessions, office supplies, printing & forms and small equipment.
- Responsible for the monthly Inventory process to be completed accurately and on time.
- Manages the Retail & Concession sales procedures for the gym.
- Responsible for control of cash deposit, ensuring daily deposits are made on time and follows all Cash Management procedures.
- Manage/process cancellation, following procedures in place to retain member.
- Hires, trains and supervises membership services team associates for the Front Desk and Kids Club Departments
- Ensures that all front desk systems are followed, such as proper Member Check-in, Telephone Inquiry, Guest Registration, Cash Handling, Replacement of Member ID Card, Delinquent Account Procedures, Account Change requests, Travel/Guest passes, Membership Addendum completion with accuracy.
- Assists with bi-weekly payroll to ensure all missed punches are corrected and submitted on time with payroll signed off by indicated deadline.
- Assists with management of NPS surveys to ensure all member concerns are addressed in a timely manner.
- Provide effective decision making regarding customer service issues.
- Ensures that all member and team member incidents are properly documented.
- Ability to work outside normal work hours when dictated by work load.
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in business or related field preferred
- Operating knowledge of the MSOffice application.
- Ability to learn new data systems as required.
- Strong sales focus and ability to drive revenues
- Strong customer service orientation with proven results
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
Ability to train and develop employees on a variety of company systems and procedures
Gold's Gym - Milford Health and Fitness, LLC
Stronger with YOU
Gold’s Gym is one of the most iconic brands in the world. As “The Authority in Fitness Since 1965”, Gold’s Gym is recognized for superior service, facilities, programs, and products. Our roots are in Southern California serving workout enthusiasts and people who are serious about fitness and passionate about life. Founder Joe Gold knew how to provide the most motivating and inspiring environment to encourage people to challenge themselves and become the most they could be. Today’s Gold’s Gyms carry that philosophy forward and enhance it with expanding offerings, innovation, and technology.
As part of the Gold’s Gym family you will experience the pride and privilege of being a part of this great heritage. You will feel incredible empowerment from helping others change their lives for the better, just as Joe himself felt. Whether a single mom or a premier athlete, Gold’s Gym is the community resource for everything health and fitness.
Our Core values are: Integrity, Passion, Pride, and Leadership. If you share these values, enjoy working hard, and are selected as a Gold’s Gym Professional – you will have a rewarding career with us in changing lives for the better.
Company Website: www.GoldsGym.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)