The Membership Advisor is responsible for promoting and selling memberships to potential new members and selling renewals/upgrades to current gym members.
- Generates sales through Company and employee sponsored outreach and promotions.
- Maintains accurate records using established Gold's Gym sales systems.
- Follows up on all prospects.
- Conducts gym tours.
- Conducts telephone inquiries.
- Establishes and maintains lead boxes in the community on a monthly basis.
- Establishes and maintains a referral program
- Maintains information on club history, background, philosophy, facilities, staff and policies.
- Has a thorough knowledge of, adheres to, and enforces Company policies and procedures as they pertain to gym operations.
- Assumes responsibility for developing selling skills.
- Excellent sales, communication and customer service skills
- Goal-oriented with an ability to achieve sales of an acceptable number of units per month
- Ability to learn and use the Gold’s Gym membership sales system
- Requires the ability to stand or sit for up to 8 hours throughout the workday
- Hearing sufficient to understand conversations, both in person and on the telephone
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
Gold's Gym - Milford Health and Fitness, LLC
Stronger with YOU
Gold’s Gym is one of the most iconic brands in the world. As “The Authority in Fitness Since 1965”, Gold’s Gym is recognized for superior service, facilities, programs, and products. Our roots are in Southern California serving workout enthusiasts and people who are serious about fitness and passionate about life. Founder Joe Gold knew how to provide the most motivating and inspiring environment to encourage people to challenge themselves and become the most they could be. Today’s Gold’s Gyms carry that philosophy forward and enhance it with expanding offerings, innovation, and technology.
As part of the Gold’s Gym family you will experience the pride and privilege of being a part of this great heritage. You will feel incredible empowerment from helping others change their lives for the better, just as Joe himself felt. Whether a single mom or a premier athlete, Gold’s Gym is the community resource for everything health and fitness.
Our Core values are: Integrity, Passion, Pride, and Leadership. If you share these values, enjoy working hard, and are selected as a Gold’s Gym Professional – you will have a rewarding career with us in changing lives for the better.
Company Website: www.GoldsGym.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)